Welcome to Saint Mark’s Community Garden!
The Mission of this project is to strengthen community relations through creating and sustaining a garden thus promoting stewardship, unity, and a public service.
- Promote unity among various groups within our Hastings population.
- Encourage the use of the garden as a central gathering and meeting place for the community.
- Encourage multi-generational age groups to interact and experience gardening.
- Give from our heart to those in need.
You are Invited
This will be the sixth year that Saint Mark’s plants a community garden. We would like to invite you, your community, your organization, and especially those in need to the benefits of this garden. All volunteers are welcome. If you would like more information on volunteering at Saint Mark’s Community Garden please call Amy at the church office at 402-462-4126. Please pass along this invitation to those who will benefit from this gift. Individuals and groups do not need to call ahead of time to help themselves to the produce in the garden.
- We ask only that individuals and groups harvest what they need and leave some for others.
- We ask that you keep the gates closed after entering and exiting the garden. The bunnies love our garden too!
- We ask that you please harvest or volunteer only during daylight hours.
Thank you and God Bless,
The Saint Mark’s Outreach Committee